St. Patrick’s Farm is a historic barn and farm complex located in Clay Township, St. Joseph County, Indiana. The barn was built about 1925, and is a large, “T”-plan, multi-story, high gambrel roofed frame building. It is sheathed in shiplap siding and has two attached wood silos with conical roofs. Also on the property are the contributing concrete silo, gas pump, windmill, pole barn, and a fenced lot. The farm was originally developed by the Sisters of the Holy Cross, then converted to a park in 1966.
St. Patrick’s Farm
January 23, 2018
Article Categories:User Submission