The House of Deputies (German: Abgeordnetenhaus, Czech: Poslanecká sněmovna, Polish: Izba Posłów, Italian: Camera dei deputati) was, from 1861, the lower house of the bicameral Imperial Council parliament of the Austrian Empire and, from 1867 to 1918, of the Cisleithanian lands within Austria-Hungary. The upper chamber was the House of Lords.
House of Deputies (Austria)
January 21, 2019
Article Tags:Categories: Defunct lower housesPolitical history of AustriaAustrian ParliamentAustrian Empire1861 establishments in the Austrian Empire1918 disestablishments in Austria-HungaryAustria stubs